Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Realization

I have always been in love with Gurgaon. The city where I was born and brought up- my home. To be in love with the city where you have spent your lifetime is quite natural but I have also been proud of it. The malls, skyscrapers, even the traffic jams and all other chaos. I could never think of settling down to any other place in this world at any cost.

Few days back I went to Manali with my friends. I have never been so close to nature. As soon as we reached there we went to the riverside and I was mesmerized by the serenity of the nature and it cannot be expressed in words. Even right now (writing this blog) I can close my eyes and recall everything. The sound of gushing water, the clear sky, the purity in the air…everything I can live them all over again. After the whole day when I feel a bit exhausted and searched for a soothing song to hear and relax I felt helpless as the sound of water gushing is the best music I have ever heard.

I wish I could sleep on one of the rocks there for eternity……yup “Lay like this forever till the sky falls back on me…..”

When we were returning back home there was a strange feeling a feeling unknown. The feeling of being home again was missing. The gushing sound of water was missing instead there was noise of honking horns …... I couldn’t see the sky shining with stars…. All I could see all around was skyscrapers…hoardings…bright lights…the purity in air???? I felt I’ll choke… I wanted to go back…..back to my home….this was a place unknown.

I realized nature is where we all belong ….

11 comments:

Mayank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mayank said...

its gud.... you laid a comparisson between the hustle bustle life of gurgaon... with the calmness of manali....better mention the fun junk that we enjoyed...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

very true,thr is no such feeling as being close to nature:)
hope u gt used to the unusually usual life soon;)

Subu's Blog said...

well its corerct the manali is place to be..
but m sure. this is not the place..u always wanted..
i dunt know for u guys..
but i guy with a dream shud be at gurgaon..makin it true..
in manali..yes u can stay... but m sure..u dunt want to live.there..
its beutifull place.. we shud feel it n refresh our minds..

i dunt know...but was happy there..n happy back home too..
may be m a differnt mind..but ilove be in technology..n noise.. =)) u guys can kick me for this..
nice blog yaarr..

its_me said...

subu

me 2 ...i m also proud 2 be a part of messy life of gurgaon and i never tot that i ll miss simple place like manali....

Sayani said...

Hmmm!!!! now that was an "nostalgic "attack i suppose ....and am also a victim of it....but nevertheless the encounter had been always happy and joyous.....after all thats where we all come from

loved the post ...but i think u cud have posted some of the scenery as well...

Unknown said...

true...we all belong to nature...but if u remember we didn't go there to be close to nature or search for serenity but to enjoy n thrill which we did.
manali is a very calm n quiet place...but did we remain calm when we were there???
well...we all know the answer.
so lets just visit such places and not think of living there as we are not fit to live there nor can we survive there...

Unknown said...

An extremely delightful and exquisite experience for someone like me to witness an Elysian talent unveiled and the articulation is highly bonny and brisk. An Authoress is a vernal spirit who roams in thoughts and wonder in reality and whatever outcomes- personifies pursuit of happiness.
Bounteous way to go bonnylass..... cheers....

Anonymous said...

It' was really nice to see, such a beautiful blog, seriously we are all strongly bounded by chains of religion in short................"You call for faith: I show you doubt, to prove that faith exists. The more of doubt, the stronger faith, I say, If faith o'ercomes doubt."...

laddu said...

yup....d best place in d world in our home....