Monday, April 21, 2008

nothing went wrong

Do you believe in Love at first sight? I don’t... but some people do fall in love at first sight. If falling in love can be so spontaneous can’t falling out of love also be so spontaneous?

What happens in love at first sight you don’t know a person and you fall head over heels just at the sight of him/her (if I’m not wrong)? So is it possible that you know a person very well and are truly madly and deeply in love with him and one day just fall out of love???

…Well sounds so complicated...my blog is neither about fall in love at first sight nor about falling out of love it’s about what falls common between the two, LOVE and everything that falls with it. It’s about Shruti and Sumeet it’s about them.

Completely in love with each other, everything was perfect except his hair (ahh but that’s not important). When all the other girls who have boyfriends used to start a compliant session about there respective boyfriends, comparing them with others and start all the hue and cry. . . He doesn’t call me up …he has so many more female friends…why can’t he tell his parent about us… She used to try hard to come up with atleast one complaint about Sumeet just to be a part of conversation but never could. She was truly madly and deeply in love with him, everything about him. She knew him in and out and accepted him as he was and even got all the love she deserved from him.

But today they are not together what could have gone wrong?

She said I love him but I don’t feel the need of him…now what is that supposed to mean I was able to configure after a lot time.

She said everything was fine till one odd day I felt it’s all over and nothing went wrong, we were the same Shruti and Sumeet. So it’s your mistake I asked? “It’s not a mistake” she said “I did not do anything wrong I do feel bad about him but I can’t lie when he asks me Did you miss me?”

Like another friend I sympathetically said “everything will be fine…soon you will laugh about it” and she said “everything is fine you don’t have to feel sorry for me.”

…………….....

After joining her first job, the time they used to spend talking voraciously on phone and messaging reduced drastically. It is obvious that she can’t keep on whispering sweet things on phone when she is in office, I thought. And never did Sumeet expect her to do so. So I thought communication gap was the reason but to my surprise it wasn’t the time got reduced but there was no gap or anything.



Both of them were adjusting to there new schedules and Shruti succeeded in doing it. And we now in 2008 it could be very difficult doing it. But what about Sumeet he could not do it

That’s what the problem was…finally I realized that Shruti was right in saying nothing went wrong. She still loves him…but does not feel the need of him. What she forgot to mention is she got adjusted living with little him and now without him.

But what about Summet ?

10 comments:

Sayani said...

awesome ....but am really thinking what abt "sumeet" ?

that is a smart work ...looking forward more from you

cheers!!!

Unknown said...

yeah...wat 'bout summet???
Some might think of shruti as a selfish girl or a flirt...bt i dont think so...when falling in luv doesn't require a reason, don't u think falling out of luv cn happen d same way...without a reason???

and last bt not d least Shruti had no hard feelings for summet, infact she's still worried 'bout him n cares for him.

Rahul said...

i agree shruti is not selfish........ but one fine day u have to decide that whether you have to stay there or move ahead!!!!!



and if i am not wrong........ I think i knw who shruti is.....!!!!!

Unknown said...

good job done....im impressd...nvr thought u cud thnk so deep.....

gr8...
still il also like to knw wat abt sumeet???...

Mandy said...

gud one ya..
it actually makes u think deep...

well, whatever u'have written,it happens,sometimes u know u love the other person,but u feel that u dont need him/her nemore and that it doesnt make a diff..

Shruti was a strong girl who chose to move on, on the other hand can't say bout sumeet... but i know one thing... Men, no matter how much they pretend to b strong, they find it hard to move on..splly. in a situation like this.

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GUR-8th said...

I can't understand why the title is Love 2008 and not 1982?

Akanksha said...

.
Yeah …I understand "nothing went wrong".......

Don’t you think you have actually expressed very well this time…….
Job WELL DONE
Your letters… I still have them all.

GUR-8th said...

Nice one!.. this time I actually read it from top to bottom. Never thought that the four letters could be so complicated. I would say, you can never decide whom you love the most, it is more of whom do you need the most at that moment. What do you say "its_me"?

laddu said...

just 1 thing----love is complicated..