Sunday, September 14, 2008

So she fell for him…

So she fell for him…

“its always like he is standing there, every one is looking at him….appreciating him talking about him, cheering him and then he ignores all the people and looks straight into my eyes and then…..he gives me a smirk….as if he is saying now you know I am superior” is what she used to say…... Few words changed eventually but the meaning changed drastically.

I remember initially she didn’t used to like him much (I don’t know whether the feeling was mutual) in fact she used to envy him sometimes or may be most of the time for his intelligence, competence and the fact that being almost same in work he used to get all the recognition and appreciation she wanted.

It was difficult for her to accept that one is still better even if two are best.

I don’t know how everything happened but what I know that everything happened at snail’s pace. She fell for him and the simple sounding four letter word LOVE, changed everything and now this is what she has to say.
“Every one is looking at him….appreciating him talking about him, cheering him and then he ignores all the people and then he looks straight into my eyes and then…..gives me a smile….as if he is saying now you know I love you”

14 comments:

Unknown said...

coool one
:))))

Mayank said...

gud one..... i know this intial feeling and hve felt.....so just cary this as far as you can....into a relationship prority do get chnged but dont neglect other things around u......gud kuck for ur future

Sayani said...

the more intense you hate somebody more likely you fall for him :P

may be the intensity of any feelings let us know the other person better ...and eventually you came to know the all other lovable side of the person ...

Gud observation
keep up

Anonymous said...

this was so sweet............
what else to say u hv put up the whole incident nicely ..it ws gud to read
still i dnt undrstnd hw feelings change.......bt i guess itz a part of life:)

Unknown said...

well...for u its trivial.

bt i must say u hv matured enough as a writer. i really liked the way u hv put this article.

Subu's Blog said...

hmm this girl is in love.. n she seems happy about it.

shes is the lucky girl as shes got it. there r still others
who r still waiting for the moment

go girl enjoy every moment

Anonymous said...

Who is the guy? huh?

hahahahahahaha:)

good job....
Keep up the spirit....

Anonymous said...

Yeah who is the lucky guy(if I am not wrong :) )? -- GUR-TWC-8th

Anonymous said...

Doo Shabd meri taraf se bhi

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.

--
GUR-TWC-8th

Anonymous said...

one more

"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."

--
I should start my own blog now :)

GUR-TWC-8th
savvy:)

Unknown said...

....................................................................................................................................................................................

laddu said...

r u dat girl?????

its_me said...

laddu,,the blog is completely fictitious

Unknown said...

Beauuuuuutiful.....it comprehends with every individual once in a lifetime...........!!!!!!!!!!